Data and SEO Analyst (Permanent)
Data and SEO Analyst
We are on the lookout for a brilliant Digital Analyst with good understanding of SEO to get stuck into client projects across Google Analytics, and all things search. You will play a crucial role in defining and delivering data led product implementations for our clients.
In this role you will work with teams from across the agency to understand the effectiveness of website features and marketing channels, and evaluate content performance and digital experiences for some of our biggest clients.
Working alongside other agency teams you will be responsible for:
- Working across teams to define, and report on, appropriate measures for success (KPIs)
- Implementing Google Analytics and other web analytics tools via Google Tag Manager
- Creation of automated reporting dashboards using Google DataStudio
- Measurement of marketing channels and campaign performance
- Perform SEO Keyword Research, Competitor Research, Content Audit & Recommendations
- Technical Analysis, Audit and Recommendation.
- Distilling complex data into insight that can be used to inform strategic and tactical decisions.
To excel in this role you will need:
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and the wider Google 360 suite
- Good understanding of Google Data Studio
- Have managed SEO campaigns in several industry sectors using SEMRush, Moz or similar
- Proactive nature and able to regularly use initiative
- Strong technical skills
- Genuine interest in the wider digital industry
- Strong written skills for presentation and written report creation
About Hugo and Cat
We are a digital brand engagement agency creating experiences that build future-proof customer relationships for our clients. Strategically led, creatively driven and technologically passionate, as a growing group of planners, writers, designers, coders, motion artists and more, we work closely together towards one goal: delivering impactful work that has the power to transform brands.
We work with global brands who want to use digital to give every customer a great experience. Our combination of strategy, storytelling and experience design allows us to deliver real impact. Our clients include Sony, F&F, Tourism Ireland, Thomas Cook Money, Stanley Black & Decker and E.ON.
We do big agency work with a small agency culture. There are 50 of us in the team in the UK and USA, and we are ambitious, sociable, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical. We are part of the FutureBrand family and the IPG network.
Hugo & Cat is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a fair assessment of applications and employment opportunities to all regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, or varying backgrounds.